International Team Poker League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the good and the bad and maybe the ugly

Go down

the good and the bad and maybe the ugly Empty the good and the bad and maybe the ugly

Post by jimmyd195300 Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 am

the good- ive learned to do well in freerolls, the bad - i dont do very good in money ts , im up but only 400 in 2 yrs. the ugly- cant stand bad beats , get them frequently, and i dont suckout very often cause i dont make many bad calls unless short stacked.
the good- i like winning and ive won at least 50 freerolls in last 2 yrs and over 150 final tables. the bad- i hate losing , i hate being bubble boy or near it , the ugly- going out in a tournament all in before flop being 80% favorite and losing
the good- i think poker will be run out of nevada soon for us players. the bad - fbi and prosecutors. the ugly- the stupidity of it all and the suppression of american freedom of rights.
the good-freerolls r still available for us players. the bad- they r getting less and less. the ugly- the freeroll idiots that literally ruin a lot of hands and make it a stupid lotto game.

jimmyd195300

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum