International Team Poker League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by BillyClaridge Sat May 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello to all, i have joined your poker site today and looking forward to playing in some of your tourneys and also the team games, could someone please tell me more about all please,
I have been playing poker now for a many a year, i was in 2002 to 2005 running my own live tourneys and had a great time doing so, but pulled plug on them when i started going overseas for summers at greek islands, i play a lot on Fulltilt, Pokerstars, Pokerhost, and 888, at the moment myself and friend are working, playing poker, and having a gamble here and there to get enough cash to buy a mobile home and tour around europe and of course follow and play the poker were ever it is, hope to hear from someone if you need a team player, anyway back to the great game, Billy

BillyClaridge

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by RavenKitty Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 am

Hello Billy and we are glad you came to stop by the ITPL.

You Could Always create a team if you got some friends intrested.

RavenKitty
RavenKitty
Admin

https://itpl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyClaridge Sun May 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Thank you for reply, please tell me more as theres not a lot of info on the site, what is it all about, i see games on the list to play but how and what do i do to play in them, and also if i get a team how many players do i need and is it a league, and when does it start, if you can tell me more it will be a great help, thank you william.

BillyClaridge

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenKitty Sun May 08, 2011 10:15 pm

BillyClaridge wrote:Thank you for reply, please tell me more as theres not a lot of info on the site, what is it all about, i see games on the list to play but how and what do i do to play in them, and also if i get a team how many players do i need and is it a league, and when does it start, if you can tell me more it will be a great help, thank you william.

It is a team poker league it starts next saturday and teams are 5 players...
RavenKitty
RavenKitty
Admin

https://itpl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum