International Team Poker League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WUTUP

2 posters

Go down

WUTUP Empty WUTUP

Post by Herb.Puffer Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Hey, just joined up after hearin bout yinz thru heart-beat poker. I been playin online poker for about 3 or 4 yrs now, started out just for fun, then as i played more n more n got to know the game i became profitable n was gettin to the point where it was a decent 2nd income. I played under n was staked by a cpl of the top 45 n 90 man players on FTP, WebGuySteve n CVMoney15. After a $2K downswing we decided to take our winnings n go our own way but they continued to buy pieces of action i sold on PTP for my 90 man games in which i ran 3 successful BAPs n was in the process of another when BF hit. Ive won 2 large MTTs, one a $6.50 super-turbo on FTP w/650 ppl n a $13.50KO on PS w/1300 ppl along with a few more FTs n even more deep deep runs. Now im just tryna grind my way to a few dollars in FRs here n there when i feel like playin bingo for a few dollars until FTP pays me my money or ive got some extra to throw on a site. Hope to see yinz on the felt.

Herb.Puffer

Back to top Go down

WUTUP Empty Re: WUTUP

Post by redsox62axe Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Welcome aboard....cough cough...Peace
redsox62axe
redsox62axe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum